Saturday, November 21, 2009

"I never felt rejected" -- Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif is looking at a hat trick with her forthcoming movie " De Dana Dan" arriving after the success of the crazies love story- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and New York which was a good box office hit. With these movies she has consolidated her top position. 
With more than half a dozen other hits behind in recent times, one wonders if she has actually stopped counting her hits??
Katrina says " Really, I dont see things like that. I take each movie at its own pace and don't quite start looking at the work I have done in the past and go gaga about it. It's like a new journey every time and hence has never got that feeling that 'Oh, since I now have so many successful films under my name, let me take it easy'. Yes, the way success helps you in reinstate the faith and belief that you have in yourself and push yourself to work harder. This is something that I am following".
Katrina's journey in bollywod is pretty dreamy and magical as she wasn't quite taken seriously when she began her Bollywood career with Boom (2003), which was a big Flop of box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment